Wednesday, February 7, 2007

week 5 PAW 2007

This was something that I was working on for the DPChallenge Personification II challenge. The image that I chose is something else. I call this one "bad comb-over" . As you can see we still have a lot of snow here.
Ok, here is the image I entered into the challenge. "Wait" I ranked 6th place out of 218 entries. This is my second highest one yet. (happy feet all day long).
I found this bone (I think a cow bone) and then waited until I had a somewhat blue sky. I had to drive for just a little while until I saw this fence post. I'm very pleased with this one.

1 comment:

puzzled p said...

Congratulations on the great placement in the dp challenge! I like the choice you made far better than the tractor. The bone and the stick are perfect together. Really nice job!